Posted by: Nathan | 2011-09-02

Growth hormone

My best friend and I are both 27 years old. I have been friends wi him since primary school. Both of us play rugby. My friend has taken growth hormone at different times in the past two years. He told me that the growth hormone has increased the lengtthh of his penis. I have seen his penis and I must say it has definitely increased significantly in length within the last two years. Is it possible that the growth hormone is having this effect?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hormones may have certain effects on growth, however I would not recommend such supplements as this may prove detrimental on the long term. We are also not all subject to the identical development of our bodies - nature usually determines these factors.