Question
Posted by: Nathan | 2011/09/02

Growth hormone

Hello!

My best friend and I are both 27 years old. I have been friends wi him since primary school. Both of us play rugby. My friend has taken growth hormone at different times in the past two years. He told me that the growth hormone has increased the lengtthh of his penis. I have seen his penis and I must say it has definitely increased in length within the last two years. Is it possible that the growth hormone is having this effect?

Hi Nathan

I'm skeptical, I've not heard of this possible effect, but I must confess I don't know the specific details about all the effects of growth hormone. So I can't answer you with certainty, but I suspect not.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/09/08

Hi Nathan

Reply to fitnessdoc