Question
Posted by: Peter | 2009-10-27

Growth Hormone

I know that there is no correct answer for this question as every person is different, but in your opinion, at what age could a person start to use the supplement growth hormone for rejuvenation?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Peter, thank you for the question.

We naturally have a decline in growth hormone in our late twenties and this level plateaus out in our thirties and tends to remain relatively constant as we get older.

The use of growth hormone is extremely controversial and the answer to your question is dependent on who you speak to. If you are considering using growth hormone one could safely start once you are in your thirties however my advice would be to consult an endocrinologist who can examine you and take base line blood tests and monitor you as time goes by.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009-10-31

Hi Peter, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert