Question
Posted by: Mom | 2008/07/16

Growing up?

Is there a link between growing taller, fainting, dizzy spells, poor circulation and hence cold hands and feet? Should thyroid be tested? Some philosophies(Eastern?) would, I think, be able to"label" my son (15): periods of lethargy, yet quite active when it suits him; cold extremities; stale breath; thoughtful and slow although thorough most of the time; dreamer; highly intelligent yet getting average grades; daily bowel movements; takes 2 to 3 times longer than others to get anything done because so slow and thorough. Is there a name for this? Sheer personality? Reason to be alarmed?

Expert ImageTeen expert

If you have concerns about physical/medical matters please take your son to you family doctor to get things checked out.