Question
Posted by: dinny | 2012/11/15

growing testicle

my boyfriend is 38 years old,i met him 14 years ago,by the time we meet his testicles were just normal but the left hand side one was a little bit big.so it started to grow big up until now,it is very big with the size of a tennis ball but it is not painfull.what would be the cause and what must he do to get back to the normal size.

There are a number of reasons why the testicle may be swollen. I would urge you to advise your boyfriend to see a medical doctor about this so that he can receive appropriate treatment.

1

He must have it checked by a doctor. My husband also had the same problem and it turned out to be cancer