Question
Posted by: Ami | 2010/09/10

Growing chest at 24

Hi Doc,

Is there any reason that my boobs will grow at age 24? I''m definately not pregnant, I am on the pill but have been taking it for 3 years now, so it can''t be that, and I''m not gaining weight since I''m on a diet and exercise program.

I must say I''m not complaining, since I have had very small boobs since starting puberty, I''m just curious as to why this happens only now.

Thank you!

Ami

Your breast enlargement can be due to hormonal changes, as you are getting older but there is no clear explanation for this.