Posted by: miki | 2010-02-02

Growin pains

my 6 yr old has suffered from growin pains since about 2.5yr of age, only at nite, the pain wakes her, normally on leg and she becomes restless, it mostly happens when she had a rough or busy day or lots of running. it went away for about a yr now is back, what can i give her or what is she lackin in her diet that causes this? she hates the strawberry magnesium that you disolve in water, makes he nauseaous.

What can i use for suddent mild thrush in the vaginal area? i was not on antibiotics or anything, wear cotton panties try to eat healhty and exercise. I have a slight itch at the opening and a little bit of a whitish discharge which is now gone but the area just feel a bit sensitive and rather dry almost like a mild case of thrush which i know what that feels like as i normally have it bad if i take certain antibiotics which as i say did not take now and that was about 3 yrs ago i had the last one?

What could be cause?

Expert ImageNatural health

Growing pains : you can use Vitamin D drops from VRP. This helps for any growing pain. Kindervital is an complete multivitamin and mineral which could also help with deficiencies.

Thrush : if you have Candida systemically (which most patients suffering from thrush do have), then it could be caused by an increase acid in the body, eating too much refined foods and sugar. Max Caprilic acid (solgar) tends to work well for this.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: nelly Ndaba | 2010-05-06

I have chest pains that fells like stabbing paind and cant breath properly, Astmatic patient

Reply to nelly Ndaba