Posted by: Curious | 2009-02-25

Gross Remuneration

Can you please explain to me what is a gross remuneration?.
And on my payslip under column " leave days due"  its says gross remuneration is R21,500.00.What i want to know is if i resign from my employer after returning from maternity will they pay me for 4 years that i was working for them even though i resign with emmediate effect without serving for a notice.

In our company we dont have any benefits expect uif and in my contract with them there is nothing stating serving notice period and i am a cleaner.
Please help me, Thanks

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Gross Remuneration

This remuneration is the full amount of pay that you received before deductions.

Should you resign, there is no payment for you. You can claim UIF from the department of Labour.

I also have the same question that under column of Leave Due there is amount saying 106.715.51 Gross Remuneration. Please tell me what does this mean.