Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/09/25

Groovy baby!

Hi cybie still going strong? Wow since i went back on injection i feel like a new persö n. Hectic how hormones can effect us! Just wanted to say all is well! How personality no 2 is gone and notice personality no 3 exploded onto the scene ~ spiritual and sensual :) ~ personality 1 seems to be addicted to gym and very logic and have a good relationship with personality 3!

I'm not sure whether STRONG is the word I'd choose ! Are you sure you're not perhaps sliding into a manic phase ? I'm delighted to hear that you feel well, but your mesages suggest that at times, like K3, may be feeling a bit TOO well ?