Posted by: Vinnige Fanie | 2010-06-26

Groot probleem

Ek het ''n krieses en soek asb advies, as jy kan help gee asb vir my raad en as nie kan nie moet asb nie ''n post plaas nie. Ek kom te vinnig en wil van my kop af raak daar oor. Ek wil weet wat ander mans doen om dit reg te kry om langer uit te hou as hulle sex het. Ek het al probeer om ''n dratie te vat ''n ruk voor ek sex het, maar dit werk nie werklik nie. Ek wil graag sex kan hê  en kom wanneerr dit vir my geleê  is. Waar kan ek regtig hulp kry en die ander ding is, ek sal wil weet of enege man op die forum dit kon reg kry om dit te oorkom. As daar ''n dame is wat se man dit kon oorwin laat my asb weet hoe. Ek benodig hulp my huwelik te red.

you suffer from Premature Ejaculation, or PE. please consult your GP for treatment options. you can also consult our website for non-medical techniques to resolve PE.

Posted by: Dirk | 2010-07-14

I just want to say to this black guy and actually to every one that stop fighting about nonsense.Sorry i''m not English but will say it in English so he can understand.To the black dude i''m not a racist but one thing is so sure and that is that i''m walking under the wings of my Almighty God and the same God that have saved all of us against terrorist and evil and know human black or white can make this white boy crap in it''s pants.
Enjoy the evening everyone.

Reply to Dirk
Posted by: koos awb | 2010-07-13

comrade ,julle gaan nog kak ouboet!julle is besig om die tier se bal te krap!

Reply to koos awb
Posted by: Comrade | 2010-07-04

I have never worked in any white man''s garden but you can continue to indulge your fantasy Rubers. You people dont realise that your time to treat blacks as ''monkeys'' is over. One of my favourate books to read is that novel depecting lifes and times of steve Biko, books was later made into a screenplay starring denzel washington. My point is my favourate part of the book is at the very end when the journalist is about smuggle transcripts of his book into Lesotho where they would later fly them out to get published abroad. Anyhow, in that scene an old black man tells the author of the book that " Azokunya amabhunu"  before he starts laughing histerically, loosely translated it says the boers are gonna crap themselves.

What many of you might not know is that this gentleman was actually a prophet and he had been prophesising for years at that time. I see it happening now, " azokunya amabhunu"  ...

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Rubers | 2010-07-01

Comrade, I will say this in English so you can understand: So funny how you can suddenly understand " monkey"  when you come to my house on a Saturday to word in my garden......

Reply to Rubers
Posted by: leon | 2010-06-30

it happened to me as well, so i got a curcumsision ime not so sensitive now and i out last a donkey!!!!

Reply to leon
Posted by: Vinnige fanie | 2010-06-28

To Comrade: you speak to as chief when you think I''am a speaking monkey. Not so clever idiot. wanjela. Se volende keer Baas

Reply to Vinnige fanie
Posted by: GG | 2010-06-28

Wel ek dink aan werk as ek nie wil kom nie, werk vir my???

Reply to GG
Posted by: buddie | 2010-06-28

Die probleem kan opgelos word ,ek was in dieselfde boodjie as jy jare terug toe ek getroud is.Wat ek gedoen het en dit het gehelp.
Trek draad tot jy voel jy wil kom, moet nie kom nie en stop dadelik.Druk jou penis hard,wag ''n paar minute, jy kan self so lank wag dat jou penis pap word, dan begin jy dieselfde proses weer, na omtrent die 5 de keer wat jy dit gedoen het dan kan jy of trek en kom of begin met seks met jou vrou, kyk of dit help.''n Ander manier is om seks te he ,en te stop as jy voel jy wil kom, trek uit en wag n rukkie en begin dan weer, as jy so aangaan sal jy later aan sien dat jy langer vat voor jy kom. Jy is gelukkig om n vrou te he wat jou verstaan.Jy moet onthou om jou vrou lekker warm te maak, iemad gee raad dat jy lubricant gebruik, jou vrou as sy lekker warm is sal genoeg het en dit sal glad wees, jy verskaf ook precum.Laat weet as dit beter gaan.Iets wat ek vergeet het om te se is , jy moet jouself so diep as moontlik indruk, sit haar boude op  n kussing en as sy kan laat haar bene oor jou skouers gaan,dan is jy diep, beweeg stadig,as jy kom voor dat sy kom,moet jy aanhou,anders gaan sy baie ongelukkig wees.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Chris | 2010-06-28

Comrade, you are the monkey and if you do not understand this Lamguage.......piss off!!

Reply to Chris
Posted by: 100% woman | 2010-06-27

Comrade, if you don''t understand something, just leave it. If you have nothing useful to add, leave it! It IS that easy!
This guy feels more at ease asking this q in his home language.
He''s able to express himself better.
Makes you wonder who the monkey here is???

Reply to 100% woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: ERIC | 2010-06-26

You and your wife should trim your pubic hair very short. The washing off of the messy lubrication will be easier.

Stallion is correct. Many people do not use sufficient lubrication when they are young. To put if in straight forward words: Your wife''s vagina must be as wet as if 5 guys have already ejaculated into her without using a condom before you insert your penis into her. Reduce the lubrication gradually when you find that your are able to give her good sex.

And remember to play with her clitoris a lot before to get on top of her. Laat sy ten minste een maal kom voor jy haar begin steek.

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: STALLION | 2010-06-26

Ek gaan jou maar in Engels antwoord, al is ek Arikaans sprekend. Your penis head (piel kop) is very sensitive and your anxiety (jagsheid) is very high. Therefore you are ejaculating (kom) even before your penis is completely deep into your wife''s vagina. Many men, but mostly young men have this problem. I have gone through it myself. But it will get better the more you have sex and the nerves in your penis head are getting less sensitive. Masturbation (draadtrek) prior to having sex with your wife will certainly help. Furthermore use a LOT of lubrication. Put the lubrication on your penis head. Get into your wife. Thrust very slowly (steek net ''n paar stote stadig in en uit). Pull out and put more lubrication on. Stick your penis in again. You can do it until your wife''s vagina is very wet and slippery. The sex will not be very exciting, but you will be able to pump longer. Well, the sex organs of both of you will be very messy, but you can wash afterwards. Put a towel under your wife''s bum to keep the bedding clean.

You can use ordinary cheap aqueous cream for lubrication. I hope that you will soon have very satisfying sex ( dat jy haar kan steek sodat sy so hard skreeu dat die bure julle hoor n**i).

Posted by: Comrade | 2010-06-26

We dont speak monkey chief, so we dont know whadahell you saying ....

Reply to Comrade