Question
Posted by: Maurits | 2009-03-08

Groin Fracture

Good day Dr Bets,
I’ m going in for a Groin Fracture operation on Thursday and was wondering if you can answer some of my questions for I forgot to ask my doctor. What is the pain state on this type of operation? How long can I expect to stay in hospital? Would I have to get a catheter directly after this operation in the hospital? How long does it take to recover from such operation? And are there any physical activities that I should keep away from after such operation? This will be my first operation since I can remember thanks for the help Maurits (25years old)

Maurits

Please be so kind as to advise if it is a groin hernia operation. If it is, it will depend on the type of hernia you have. On receipt of a more detailed explanation of your problem, the matter will receive my further attention.

1
Posted by: Maurits | 2009-03-10

Good day Dr. Anrich,

Don' t know what it is exactly in english but do know I have a " liesbreuk" .

Maurits

Reply to Maurits