Question
Posted by: AN | 2009/03/04

Grinding teeth while sleeping

Am not too sure if this question is appropriate for this forum, but i am having trouble sleeping because of my partner’ s grinding his teeth in his sleep, he constantly make this funny sound (esp. when he turns over, which happens a lot of times) the problems is once it starts it just never seems to stop &  as a result i loose my sleep. Is there anything he can do that will help him stop, what seems to be chewing on his teeth?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Apart from disrupting your sleep, he will be causing damage to his teeth. He could ask his dentist to make him a bite plate to sleep with, which should solve both of your problems.