Question
Posted by: Misty | 2009/03/29

Grinding of teeth!

Hi there!
Most of my adult life i' ve grinded my teeth when i' m asleep.. Its so bad now that in the morning my teeth and gums as sensitive.
Will a dentist remove all my teeth to stop this grinding as i' ve grinded my teeth to almost nothing. I' m desperate to end this pain in my mouth from all this grinding and thought maybe dentures to be the answer to my problem.. I' m 55 now..
Please help..
Thanking you..
Misty..

Expert ImagePharmacist

M

Teeth grinding have many causes - from stress to an abnormal alignment of teeth. Speaking to your dentist would be the ideal place to start; removing your teeth not.