Question
Posted by: Riana | 2010/11/10

Grief

My beloved dog passed away on Monday, and I am not as upset as I expected. I do not cry as much and can talk about his death without feeling upset. Why?

We vary in how we handle loss ; and while some people grieve obviously and severely from the first, others feel more numb, and may grieve later.

3
Posted by: Riana | 2010/11/13

To my reader''s reply, Thank you animal lover. He (Matthew-Siberian Husky) was one of us, more child than pet. We are having a hard time and I especially feel extremely guilty for not crying more than what I am.

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Leez | 2010/11/11

From an animal lover (with 3 dogs) I''d like to say how sorry I am for your loss, they really are part of one''s family. Strength to you.

Reply to Leez