Posted by: Zee | 2010-08-17

Grey pubic hairs but young

i am in my early thirties getting grey pubic hairs on my genital area,, any cure???

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I don't think this is an illness so no need to "cure" anything... Nature has its own strange non random way of working that makes us wake up to a new me every day. Ask your mom, grand mothers and you may well find a history of early greying. What to do? Wear them with pride.. and if you cannot wear them with pride follow advise of readers and remove your hair. Most importantly do not let these hairs get in the way of your sexual pleasure.

Posted by: boerboel | 2010-09-17

hey sis R.. try shaveing my dear it could mean the world to your boy. hair down stairs are out of fassion.

Reply to boerboel
Posted by: R | 2010-09-03

Solution - Clean shave, try it, might make you feel even more sexy!

Reply to R
Posted by: zee | 2010-09-02

I mean guys this is really making me to lose interest in sex,,, as i am very shy taking my off clothes infront of my boyfriend ,,,,, how much more if its a new boy friend ,,, will be more scary,,, pls guys anybody outhere who can help me ,,,, this is affecting my self esteem too *sad* sad*

Reply to zee
Posted by: gio | 2010-08-18

get use to it

Reply to gio
Posted by: Gwen | 2010-08-17

I am havin the same problem though I have only seen few strand s of grey hair down there.i am 30+

Reply to Gwen