Posted by: Russell | 2010-08-31

GREY HAIR and only 22

Evening. Wonder if you can help. I''m a 22 year old male and have alot of grey hair, my sideburns to be exact. I''ve been dying my hair but its so irritating. I either get it dyed to light and people ask questions which is kinda akward. Or it seems too dark. Plus its expensive! Is there any other alternative like shampoo''s or anything. Was thinking of just leaving it and living life but it sucks when you meet new people and you can see them looking at the tiny bits of grey.

Please help.

Hi Russell
Dying it is the only solution I am afraid - but have you tried a colour shampoo? You may need to experiment to see which one is most suitable for you, or a hairdresser may be able to advise you.

Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-01

I agree: grey sideburns are sexy!

Posted by: Grey hair | 2010-09-01

I agree with B - very attractive in a man!

Reply to Grey hair
Posted by: B | 2010-08-31

Most woman find grey hair very attractive in a man. Just leave them alone.

Reply to B
Posted by: Z | 2010-08-31

Hi. why not just shave off the sideburns, then your problem would be solved. All the best.

Reply to Z