Question
Posted by: David | 2010/03/02

Grey hair

Afternoon

I''m a 22 year old male student and have a alot of grey hairs. I know there''s not much I can do to make them stop growing, therefore I''m turning to the idea of dying my hair. I''m not particularly keen on using permanent hair dyes as they damage your hair alot??

Any advice on what to use?

Have heard about hair colouring mousses, henna and shampoo''s?

Please any advice.

Kind Regards

Hallo David
These days you can get permanent dyes that don't damage your hair but I would advise you to let a hairdresser do it for you - as it grows out, you need to blend the coloured and grey parts in and it just looks more natural if they do it professionally. Once every 6 weeks should be enough.

2
Posted by: Liane | 2010/03/02

David - I can tell you one thing..... grey hair is HOT!!!!! but that''s just my humble female opinion  )

Reply to Liane
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/02

Hallo David

Reply to cyberdoc