Question
Posted by: Sue Ellen | 2010/06/22

greenish colour discharge

I need you help please, i''m currently 34 weeks pregnant and for the past 2 - 3 weeks i''ve been getting a discharge, now i have spoken to my gynae about it and he advised that it''s normal and it''s my body''s way of preparing for the birth. But what worries me is there is so much of it and it''s a yellow greenish colour. i dont have a itch and there isn''t a strong smell but i''m concerned that it might cause a problem or be an infection.
Please advise what i should do

A greenish discharge suggests Trichomonas infection, but presumably your doctor has had a look?

1