Question
Posted by: Doll | 2010/03/02

GREEN TEA SLIMMING PILLS

The same people who distributed the Simply Slim are now selling Green Tea slimming tablets. I can bet on it that it is the same as Simply Slim. The thing that makes me cross is that they are taking peoples money and don''t care of they become sick. Where can we report this?

Dear Doll
Thank you for this info. I have just looked up some of the ingredients of what I surmise is this Green Tea slimming tablet (see my reply to Lebo) and as usual some of the ingredients can cause negative side-effects, including obesity which is not what slimmers may want. You can report this incident to the Medicines Control Council in Pretoria at: (012) 312-0861 to speak to Andre du Toit, the Deputy Director of Law Enforcement. It may also help to alert newspapers like Die Beeld and Die Burger who were primarily instrumental in uncovering the Simply Slim story. The reporter at the Beeld newspaper was Antoinette Pienaar.

5
Posted by: kate | 2010/04/15

carin that was a disgusting reply, so childish!!!!!

Reply to kate
Posted by: Carin | 2010/03/03

Fattybomboom, I have no reason to lie.

Reply to Carin
Posted by: fattybomboom | 2010/03/03

Carin,would you say so if you had?

Reply to fattybomboom
Posted by: Carin | 2010/03/03

Hi Doll,

we as Head Office can assure you that it is NOT one of our products. We currently have no products on the market.

Due to our success in the market there are many competitors claiming to be Simply Slim.

Reply to Carin

Dear Doll