Posted by: miki | 2009-07-24

Green tea safe for kids

is green tea and pomegranat juice from Woolworths safe for kids under 6 yrs? green tea on the whole can i tbe given to kids?

What product that is natural can i use as i intend having my mercury fillings removed and am scared of a risk that i enters my bloodstream, what product will safely eliminate this from my body? and can it be taken with chronic meds like interferon?

I heard about Cilantro if so can one get it at a pharmacy in JHB?

Expert ImageNatural health

Yes there is benefits to green tea and pomegranat juice - limit the juice to once daily, like all juices the contain lots of sugar. Green tea can act as a stimulant so can keep him up.

Chlorella is used whilst you remove your mercury fillings.

Dr Debbie