Posted by: doortjie | 2010-04-03

green tea (normal) v green tea (rooibos) v chinese tea

Which is the healthier option? What exactly is chinese tea?

Expert ImageNatural health

the difference between all the teas mentioned above is the strength of the actual Green tea in the tea bag.

There are literally dozens of different chinese teas of different herbs available. Some of the formulas are thousands of years old.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Tintswalo | 2010-05-03

Dr. I consulted 1st week of April I was given antibiotic with cough mixture. And again I have painful neck hard to swallow I took out tonsils 10 yrs ago. When I breath in air I feel dry and pain also the ears are paining. At nite I feel hot and cold.

I am afraid I might have sores down my throat tube, i am living with HIV for 5 yrs started ARV`s 2007 currently VL is undetected and CD4 800

Reply to Tintswalo