Question
Posted by: KAREN | 2010/02/02

GREEN TEA

HI, KAN U DALK VIR MY SE WATSE GREEN TEA TABLETTE DAAR OP DIE MARK IS EN WAT SAL VOLGENS U N VEILIGE EEN WEES OM TE NEEM. EK KRY NIE DIE TEE SELF IN MY LYF NIE. DANKIE VIR U HULP. KAREN

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Karen

Daar is 'n paar opsies - Onder meer Solgar se Green Tea Capsules, Evox se Thermal Green Tea Caps en Solal se Green Tea Extract.

4
Posted by: Sore Shoulder | 2010/02/03

Sorry posted in the wrong place.

Reply to Sore Shoulder
Posted by: GGG | 2010/02/03

Painfull Shoulder ,JY MOENIE N VRAAG ONDER N VRAAG VRA NIE, HY GAAN NIE BEANTWOORD WORD DEUR DIE EXP NIE. GAAN NA DIE BEGIN VAN DIE FORUM NA DIE BLOK WAT LYK SOOS DIE EEN AAN DIE ONDER KANT WAT SE OPSKRIF IS, POST YOUR QUESTION. HOOP JY KOM REG.

Reply to GGG
Posted by: Painfull Shoulder | 2010/02/03

I have an extremely painfull shoulder and have had for months .I dont do physical work and spend most of my time at a computer.
I have been taking Neurofen plus(200g Ibuprofen and 12,8 mg codeine per tablet) for some time now and this really helps .
I take 2 in the morning, as I wake up in pain .This then goes away .It comes back quite badly after a days work and sometimes I take up to 4 neurofen plus in the afternoon approximately 10 hours after the morning two and experience almost immediate relief.I have tried celebrex and veltex but nothing seems to work as well as the neurofen.Is taking so many of thesese tablets a day problematic .Especially the codeine 76.8 mg of codeine spread over a ten hour period daily in two unequally divided doses.

How quickly would the morning dose be expelled from the body ie Is it still effective by the time take the evening dose.The question really is are they incrementally impacting on each other or would the morning dose alreadt be out of my system by the the afternoon dose.
I have read about codeine addiction and am concerned.

Could i be addicted and if so how best is it to stop

Sorry so many questions at once.

I do not drink alcohol or smoke.

Reply to Painfull Shoulder
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/03

Hi Karen

Reply to pharmacist