Question
Posted by: Leb | 2009/11/17

Green Tea

I have been drinking Green Tea for a whole now and I' ve relaised that it kind of makes me feel a bit dizzy or drowsy. Should I leave it?

Dear Leb
If green tea is really making you feel dizzy and drowsy then it may be a good idea to stop drinking it for 2 weeks to see if the symptoms disappear. If they do NOT disappear then please have a medical checkup just to make sure you don't have an underlying medical condition like high or low blood pressure that is causing the symptoms.

2

I have also heard that green tea is so good for u... I have a spastic colon and have found that green tea gives me massive cramps...????

Dear Leb