Posted by: dudu | 2009-04-02

Green tea

I am trying to cut down my caffiene intake (coffee addict). Since green tea contains caffiene is it ok to drink it.

Dear Dudu
If you are trying to cut down on caffeine, you need to restrict your intake of all beverages and foods that contain caffeine. Rooibos and bush tea do not contain any caffeine so you could use them as alternatives.

Posted by: Talita | 2009-04-03

Green Tea contains about a 10th the caffeine og coffee as far as I know, you may check on google exactly, although I must say, I have not experienced insomia with coffe, but I have indeed with green tea for some reason! And it makes me a little nauseas if it was made to strong or if I have 2 in a row.

Reply to Talita