Question
Posted by: SANDY | 2009/02/05

GREEN TEA

I AM GETIN A LOT OF PIMPLES,IF I DRINK GREEN TEA WOULD THAT HELP,SO IT WILL PURIFY MY SYSTEM

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sandy, thank you for the question.

Green tea is a known anti oxidant that will benefit the body as a whole. I do not believe that it will improve the acne and my suggestion is to see a dermatologist who can examine the skin and prescribe the appropriate treatment regime.

You can log onto my web page at www.aestheticfacialenhancement.co.za and look at the Resources Tab (left lower corner) and click the Skin and Acne Classification link. This will enable you to grade your acne (under the Leeds Acne Classification) using photographs and from there one can check the appropriate treatment for your specific grade of acne.