Question
Posted by: Rona | 2011/08/16

Green substance in urine

Hello

I am 8 months preg and was recently sent to hospital because my doc thot I was having preterm labour. turned out I had Leuco 3+ and I don''t know how because I eat healthy, drink more than 2 litres of water and not having sex at all. I was given some antibiotics including flegile and was sent home. I have finished the course and have been noticing some small yellowish stuff on my panty liners and I thought its the infection coming out. Yesterday I noticed that the volume of this substance coming out with urine has increased and turned greenish, and last night it was a lot and so thick like a smashed avocado (thickness and colour). Now I am so worried because I don''t know if its the Leuco or if I should c my GP ASAP. I don''t know if its because of that but I have been having terrible stomachaches, gas and can''t eat.

This is worrying me because I don''t want it to affect my baby.

Please help.

Rona

I presume that this discharge is from the vagina.You should see your doctor ASAP.

1