Question
Posted by: Apple | 2010/11/23

Green stools

What could be a cause of having greenish stools? I have not specifically changed anything in my diet and I am not taking any new medications. I am 26 years old and currently 25 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling slightly nauseas the past few days, especially when eating fatty meals.

Hi Apple
It can be caused by supplements containing iron, if your food went through the intestines fast or contains high levels of bile, or if you ate lots of green leafy vegetables. If your urine is very dark to brown (like Coke), you feel nauseous and has a tenderness over your liver, you need to ask your doctor to check your liver functions please.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/24

Hi Apple