Question
Posted by: Daleen | 2010/07/07

Green spots on nails

I had false nails on for about a week, and when I removed them, I noticed little green spots on my nails. Does this mean I have an infection etc.

Hallo Daleen
It could be bacterial growth due to water that came in under the nail - nail salons like Dreamnails have an antiseptic solution (thymol)available one can paint on to prevent/treat infection.

2
Posted by: lolly | 2010/08/24

Yep girl its probably a fungus infection or something, the same thing happened to my friend last year,fortunatly I had that antiseptic solution as it came with my own manicure kit that I use on myself. Salons need to apply that anti bacterial solution before applying the acrylic nails. at

Reply to lolly
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/07

Hallo Daleen