Question
Posted by: Yuk | 2009/12/02

Green phlegm

Hi doc
I have had a weird cough for a few days but this morning i am coughing up green phlegm and am a bit snotty too. I don' t FEEL sick toherwise though (not like when u have a cold). Is it a chest infection?
My medical aid is up for the year though so i' m not too keen to go to the doc, is there anything i can take over the counter?

Hallo Yuk
If you are not feverish or short of breath you could try steaming with Vicks, take something like Benylin/Bisolvon to loosen the phlegm and try Viral choice C twice a day for 5 days.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/02

Hallo Yuk

Reply to cyberdoc