Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

Green Peace

Hi Cybie

This is just to those two readers who had valid points on me drinking imported Ginger Beer. BUT....

Like I said I am a newbie in the Green Peace and Vegetarian department AND yes... being judge in the process is really the way to turn people away from trying to do something good.
Its always a personal journey and doing even something very little is an accomplishment.

Small changes everyday.

I started recycling only recently and its a work in progress. I dont proclaim to know it all, everyone has to start somewhere.

As for being a vegetarian I have a lot of knowledge in that department.

Please do not discourage people who are busy with a journey within themselves.

PS. I always drink local ginger beer but thought the new item on the market is worth a try AND YES I recycle the containers.

Well, anyway, ginger beer is, at least, vegetarian ! Your degree of modesty in your pursuit of living good as well as living well, is admirable - its the arrogance of some of those who espouse such causes that puts most people off.
Clearly, some readers prefer to recycle their arguments, rather than their containers ?

16
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

No I haven''t yet Maria, thank you, will def try to get a copy and google it.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Maria | 2011/03/28

Kasandra, have you read Barbara Kingsolver''s book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle? I think you might enjoy it.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Penny | 2011/03/28

I cant see that bb and fote were trying to discourage u.
They seem to know the green subject and it would be nice if you could aknowledge there postings with thanks.

Reply to Penny
Posted by: Vatican | 2011/03/28

Bored Romany reading boring senseless posts.
Kasandra, ignore all creamy bubbly musings!

Reply to Vatican
Posted by: Friend of the Earth | 2011/03/28

If it was not a personal reflection of BBs and my views why did you post again?

I think Romany is right - if you have known CS for 12years and share private jokes why do you not mail him diectly?

Anyhow, all the best with abstaining from alcohol, but only drink local beverages going forward.
PS Why not thank BB for his sensible input?

Reply to Friend of the Earth
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

Romany you have the option not to read my posts its for Cybershrinks attention.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/28

12 YEARS... surely you have CS''s private e-mail address by now, then you do not have to bore the rest of us with stuff that makes absolutely no sense...

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

You must stop taking everything personal Bubble Burster. I was referring to giving up Alcohol and replacing it with Ginger Beer as the joke we had from the past.

The above mentioned post was not a reflection of you or your views.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Bubble Burster | 2011/03/28

I do not think the ginger beer was a joke l was deadly serious. A thank you would have been nice for my advice - l care very deeply about carbon footprints, it is no laughing matter. Even buying one beer encourages foriegn companies to import more of their product. Every purchase must be a consious desicion to green the world. Consumers have the power!

Reply to Bubble Burster
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

Ps. The Ginger Beer is just part of my progress and became sort of a joke between me and cybershrink.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Man | 2011/03/28

Romany -I was also wondering why Kasandra was posting?

Reply to Man
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

Romany, I have known Cybershrink through this forum for almost 12 years if not longer, cause he knows my personal history I like to check in every now and again to tell him about my progress, where I am at and just to keep in touch.

His given me the green light on giving him progress reports as he likes to hear from me.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/28

Sorry, but why do you find it necesasary to discuss this matter with CS?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Namaste | 2011/03/28

Hey girl, do not let the wicked discourage you. Every journey starts with one step. Much love

Reply to Namaste
Posted by: Me Again | 2011/03/28

CS are you being sarcastic? l am not seeing the modesty here - in fact the opposite!

Anyway good luck with all your endevours l encourage you wholeheartedly in your quest for a better world.

Reply to Me Again