Question
Posted by: Louise | 2010-11-24

Green Grapes

I am 22 weeks pregnant and I am addicted to green woolworths seedless grapes. I eat 500g a day. Is this too much? Is this healthy?

Louise

Hi Louise
I could think of worse things to be addicted too!One cup of grapes contains 1.09 gram of protein, 104 calories and 1.4 grams of dietary fiber. It also contains lots of good vitamins and minerals. The only drawback could be that grapes are high in sugar, so you may pick up weight if you eat too much (and it is expensive. Just ensure that you eat a good balanced diet including all the food groups as your baby will need it to develop well. See also http://www.healthline.com/yodocontent/pregnancy/diet-nutrition.html

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-25

Hi Louise