Question
Posted by: Nusrat | 2010/12/21

great sex

My hubby is 25 years older than me. He is now 55 and i am 30. I have 2 kids. My hubby has no interest in sex any more. But I need lot. My hubby knows that. He convinced me for sex with my co worker. After lots of no no , I agreed. It is Fantastic experience. But I dont know how long it will go ? I am not divorcing my hubby, he always supports me for my need. Now my kids are small , but when they will grow up , I worry for that.

A dilemma to some extent, but as long as you are both in agreement with this arrangement then well done. Also, as long as any partners you have understand the arrangement and you are practising safe sex, then that would also be a great help. You will need to be discreet about this as it is an unconventional situation and children and peers may struggle to understand. If your husband supports this, then he is likely to back up your need for time out.

That said, I am wondering why at 55 he has not sexual interest at all - this is not typical and may warrant further investigation...unless the two of you have an understanding about this.

claire - SASHA

13
Posted by: jel | 2011/01/11

What do morals have anything to do with this, it is sex Just sex.....ask yourselves this, if you husband was to loose his penis in some accident and can''t fk you anymore, then recommend you get someone else to do the job will you not do it.

cmon, don''t judge this situation, you are not in it. you are all getting good and bad sex from your partners and you think you hold the moral high ground here....stop lying to yourselves........in more ways than 1 90 % of you are using this sex to get certain things done for you, men or woman so get out of here

Reply to jel
Posted by: Charles | 2011/01/06

What have you been through Shannon?

Reply to Charles
Posted by: shannon | 2011/01/06

I am 32 and i am a lesbian. I hav been through this withmy gf

Reply to shannon
Posted by: lissy | 2011/01/06

Wow

Reply to lissy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/23

claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Fishy | 2010/12/22

Yip I agree...hubby is screwing around and easing his concious by telling you to do the same. My hubby is the same age and i also need " lots" . No problem there !!!

Reply to Fishy
Posted by: DEFG | 2010/12/22

YOU COULD ALSO CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR HUBBY IS ALSO SCREWING AROUND .......
JUST TO EASE HIS GUILT HES NOW GOT YOU DOING IT....
AND YOU WHERE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT........
EITHER WAY YOURL BOTH NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP.....

Reply to DEFG
Posted by: ABC | 2010/12/22

Your hubby will go to court, divorce you, and you will walk away with NOTHING because you commited adultary and he can prove it....

Reply to ABC
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/22

What sort of husband actually wants his wife to be bonked by someone else.At 55 he should be more than capable of giving you good sex.Has he gone to see a dr or have you considered that he might be having an affair !
I hope for your and your kids sake that it all works out well.To be bonking someone else does not solve the problem.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: anon | 2010/12/22

no one is perfect .every ones made mistakes.........but theres a line you have to draw especially when kids are involved..
most people who post on these forums dont just make decisions they really stupid ones and expect to get the response that they want ....then you get some one like TOPDOG.......who didnt even consider the fact that kids are involved just blurts out any form of advice cause clearly just like yourself your and your hubby does not have any morals and values............i feel sorry for your children...that being said .................have a merry xmas and hopefully in the new year you will wake up n smell the coffee........

Reply to anon
Posted by: topdog | 2010/12/22

Hi Nusrat,If u and the hubby is cool with that don,t worry about anyone else .U are living ur life the way u want too.To all that responded,if u guys did not do anything wrong in ur life then u must be a saint......
Merry Chrimas.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: anon | 2010/12/22

im with buddie on this 1. How the do u think that this is normal behaviour ? Your hubby must be really messed up in his head to convince you to screw some other guy.....and you more more messed up in your head to go along with it......looks like yourl both fell out of the tree.......

Reply to anon
Posted by: buddie | 2010/12/22

Ok so you fell off the stupid tree from pretty high and hit every stupid branch on the way down right? Were you born this stupid or did it develop over time? You have children with your husband and you let him convince you to commit adultery?!

If you cant see whats wrong with this picture then you must still be falling off the tree, watch out more branches on the way!

Reply to buddie