Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/04/19

Great Aunt

My mom just phoned my great aunt had stroke last night and fell in the bath, the thing I didnt want to happen. I just knew I had to go visit her, something told me to go. I knew there was a reason why I was so worried.

She is at medi-clinic now and in the best care. They are sending her for cat scan and more tests.

Pretty upset.

I love her so much.

Sometimes our instincts about possible harm to others are worth respecting. But don't blame yourself - such a stroke could have happened at any time, whether or not you were with her, and even if you were there, you'd surely not have been in the bath with her or able to stop her falling even then.
At least now she is in good hands and can have a thorough investigation and all the help available. Make sure the doctors hear of the aspects that troubled you about her condition.
Its posible these is a serious diagnosis ahead, but still you can continue to tell her how much she is loved, and that's a lot more than many of us ever get. Hope things turn out better now.

1