Posted by: mom | 2008-12-22

graves desease!!

writing here today I hate myself, I hate myself 4 4 giving a man that I now know would never change, the fear he put into my son at the beginning then started buying his love, a child never hates.
later getting a mistress that had us hijacked and he denies having anything to do with it, my son seeing me beaten by gun, punched and kicked, what gooes on in a childs head?then my son had to be part of my being locked up with him in jail,all this was too much trauma for my son, each time I tried leaving this devil he changed his spots just to get me to stay.
a week or 2 later his back to his filrth.
my son witnessed something that he refused to speak about, I now saw that on his gps he went to the same woman that he gave money to to have us harmed.
this woman is a whore and oicked him up in a pub, he choose her but when she saw that he was thrash although she was no better and he wasn' t paying her 3 grand for a weekend she got nasty.
she sent him texts threatening to let on about all he did, bribing the cops, court officials etc......
this woman wanted me committed and my son in an orphange, so by lying with him to the cops about things I didn' t know I did they locked me up daily.this woman is the woman that extorted monies from Shawn Warne the Aussie cricketer and later did likewise to my partner.
now he thinks all that he did was right and I was wrong and still believes in himself.
my son had blood testa done, I noticed when one was harsh towards him he shook like jelly and got very scared.
how do you 4 give someone that can ruin a childs life like this, the child has grave and hoshimos desease, as well as an unactive thyroid, reading on the net it is caused from stress, anxiety as well as others.
I can' t 4 give myself my being taken in by this JEKYLL and HYDE man, he is so good at bribing you stupid in order not to leave him.
i finally see that he is bad, yes it took a long time, I would have left a year ago but he went insane after the affiar and I took care of him, his well again, good job and guess what sleeping with black boy/girls/woman/and the same whore.2009 I plan to leave the sorry soul.

Children can indeed learn to hate. That are humans, not angels. Graves disease is an old-fashioned name for an under-active thyroid, sometimes with the swelling of the thyroid called a goitre. Stop argiung about whether to forgive yourself for remaining with this horrible man in the past, and take effective steps to save yourself and your son from him right now --- call Child Welfare, and get good legal advice Whatever happens or seems to happen, to the bad guy, leave him to care for himself and do NOT go back to him again.

Posted by: mom | 2008-12-22

Hey guys thanks, just to enlighten u I don' t sleep with him knowing where he goes, I actually sent my son away for a holiday and use his room.
yes I do plan on moving out I have made up my mind, no more sorries I will change because it' s a lie.......I am actually looking forward with a life with my son only....yes his been through rough times but god forgive me as I never knew what it could do, I had asked my son if we must move now I realise he never wanted to leave because he was getting it all here, wii plus games, pc,etc I am out of there 2009.

Reply to mom
Posted by: wake up | 2008-12-22

you are still with him?? please tell me you are joking my dear? he did all that to your son and you are still with his sorry arse?? you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this to your son - he is helpless and doesn' t have any choice - WAKE UP WOMAN!!! You need a good slap!!

He sleeps with " black" boys, girls etc!!! that is not an issue - you should have yourself tested!!! would it have been better if he was sleeping with White, yellow or green??? are you sticking around just until you get some disease??? LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO LEAVE!!!! OR YOUR CHILD FOR THAT MATTER!

Reply to wake up
Posted by: Soul | 2008-12-22

You need to get your son out of that situationa dn away from that mean person asap. You both deserve more than that. Give your child a happy and stable invironment where he can be a little boy and just be a child.

Reply to Soul