Question
Posted by: Ti Amor | 2010/09/21

Grateful Italian Mama

Thank you for making sense to me. I had a long hard think, analysed anything and everything and you are right. What is she going to get overseas that she won''t get here? What if the grass is not greener overseas? WE ARE STAYING IN SOUTH AFRICA. You can call us South African Italians and are very proud to be of both countries. At least Bafana can play better soccer then the Italians. That is something positive. Thank you again for making me realize that it is best for us to stay. Nobody knows what the future holds - so we will stay home.

Good point, always worth considering, about whether there are further good options if you get over the fence and find the grass isn't green at all - sometimes, if there is no good fall-back option, a move is not a good idea.

1