Question
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/11

Grappie julle! Tee-hee!

"Mugabe dies and goes to heaven. When he gets there, St. Peter tells him that he is not on the list and he does not belong in heaven. Mugabe must go to hell.

So Mugabe goes to hell where Satan gives him a hearty welcome and tells him to make himself at home. Then Mugabe notices that he left his luggage in heaven and tells Satan, who says "No problem, I'll send a couple of little devils to get your stuff.

When the little devils get to heaven they find the gates are locked St.Peter is having lunch - and they start debating what to do.

Finally one comes up with the idea that they should go over the wall and get the luggage. As they are climbing the wall, two little angels see them, and one angel says to the other, "My Lord, look at that! Mugabe has been in hell no more than ten minutes and we're already getting refugees!"

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: lerato | 2008/06/13

yeah this is really funny, big up to Mugabe!!!!!!!

Reply to lerato
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/13

;) ;) ;)

Thankies!

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: Dave | 2008/06/13

OKAY - this is funny !!

Reply to Dave