Posted by: Maria | 2009-07-27

Grapeseed extract

Hi, I have a reddish rash on my face, and am wondering if grapeseed extracts anti-inflammatory properties will help with this? I have used a turmeric paste on it and it has decreased the redness and itchy sensation. This rash comes and goes, but this time it has been present for about 1 month. I am looking for a natural anti-inflammatory that will work on the skin too.

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use grapeseed. Salmon oil has strong anti inflammatory properties as well. Do you know what is causing the rash ? you can use PS cream - FoodState to help with the inflammation.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Maria | 2009-08-04

Hi Dr Debbie,

I have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, with a pre-disposition to lupus. I also suffer with achy joints and muscles. So I assume it is related. What does PS stand for in PS cream?

Thanks very much,

Reply to Maria