Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2009/04/17

Grandpa headache powder on tongue

Yesterday evening my gums were very sore and swollen and I decided to put Grandpa powder directly on the swollen gum, obviously some of the powder fell on my tongue as well. I left the powder there for about 5 minutes and then drank water to clean my mouth.

This morning when I woke up, my tongue feels funny as if I cannot taste properly, feels a bit " dead" . Is it the Grandpa that causes this feeling?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Amanda

The aspirin inside the grandpa is probably what caused this. Generally these powders will not cause these symptoms, but leaving it on your tongue this long will.