Question
Posted by: Janet | 2008/08/11

Grade 12

This isnt teen related but I think your the only one who would know the answer. Can I do the new grade 12 at home? Ive been searching the internet on it for hours and they only give me the old grade 12.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Try searching for Damelin College based in Cape Town or Intec, both of whom do matric by correspondence.

2
Posted by: Janet | 2008/08/11

Intec Damlin and Brainline only gives the old grade 12 to people who were registered to write their grade 12 exams. I have grade 11 and in grade 12 I had to leave school before I registered. I so badly want my grade 12.

Reply to Janet
Posted by: GoogleIt | 2008/08/11

Well, I know I can' t add hyperlinks, but google Brainline and go to their public website for people interested in home schooling

Hope I helped,
GoogleIt

Reply to GoogleIt