Posted by: Tumi | 2009-01-20

oh boy how men finally get caught partner gave me his cell ph...forgetting to clean up the GPS history....well need I let porn that was found as well.....the saying goes thus...what goes around comes around ten x more' s all on record....after years of his abuse and lying that I am accusing him of wrong....well ladies it seems the lord takes care of us battered woman in the end...I suppose it' s a trail that we are put through before the blinkers are taken off....finally I have the proof of my so called accusations...poor innocent slob.....believing in his wake up call has come...

I still wonder about the incriminating stuff folks carry round on their cell-phones --- are they collecting trophies, or just lazy and untify ?

Posted by: Zen | 2009-01-20

I can totally identify with you!

Reply to Zen