Question
Posted by: Latoya | 2010/07/28

Goverment and Municipalities

Has anyone ever dealt with municipal offices or goverment? if so mind giving me advice on how to get through to them, shuuu i am so tired of this it is unbeliable, i just need advice, because i have been trying to get something from them since 21/06/2010, i went to their office, the other day to check, they were playing instead of attending to the queue, by the time we got to them, they were knocking off, it was 15:30 knock off time, i have been phoning with no luck.
If anyone has the strategy that i can use to get help, please do. I am not even sure that the Zuma line still work, this people dont even care.

Try hellopeter.com, a useful SA site for complaining about bad servces. I rassle with the Pretoria / Tshwane City Council which is incredibly negligent in almost everything they do to their capive ratepayers.
They hide from us by having only one phone-number for the entire council, devoted to preventing you from actually speaking to the person causing your problem or who ought to be solving it, and never corrrect their sometimes enormous errors. There is no sense of responsibility and no conscience. They don't need to care, so they don't care

2

Posted by: Bozo | 2010/07/28

Your best bet is to make use of the site Helopeter . com

Reply to Bozo