Question
Posted by: Francois | 2009-10-13

Gout treatment

I' m a 33 year old male suffering from gout for the last 7 years. I started using Puricos(2 weeks) but my joints in my hands are slighly swollen and painful in the morning. I use 1 Puricos 300 per day and also use Dicoflam to help with the pain. Is the pain in my hand due to the Puricos I started to use? What to you suggest I do to control my gout attacks? Please also advise the best time to take tablet and dosage recommended.

Hallo Francois
Gout is actually more complicated to treat than most people think. There are various things you have to do: reduce inflammation ( with something like Dicloflam/Voltaren/Brufen), reduce the uric acid levels in the blood long term (with something like Puricos) and lowering the lactic acidity of the joint with something like Colchisine. Sometimes, when you start taking Puricos, it actually triggers an acute attack and then gradually gets better.
Puricos is best taken with enough fluids once or in divided dosages and you have to drink at least 2 litres of water a day. It does not help for the pain of gout but prevents gout attacks in future.
For acute gout the initial dose of Colchisine is 0,5 to 1 mg (1 to 2 tablets) by mouth, followed by 0,5 mg (1 tablet) every 2 hours until relief is obtained or gastro-intestinal symptoms ( diarrhoea) occur - maximum dosage is 10 mg in 3 days. You can also use 0.5 mg daily to prevent attacks. Colchisine helps for the acute

10
Posted by: julia | 2015-01-15

would like to know if g plus capsules are safe for anyone to take if combine with other pill like blood pressure ones . thanks

Reply to julia
Posted by: Abduragmaan al-Qadiri al-Athloni | 2013-11-14

A natural cure for gout Wash a few carrots and liquidise with some dates and fresh lemon juice, so that it looks like porridge. Have some in the morning and in the evening, and the gout will quickly disappear. 14 November 2013

Reply to Abduragmaan al-Qadiri al-Athloni

Posted by: Heyns | 2010-01-19

Hi i have been using g plus for gput and it works well. Can anybody tell me what it is. Somekind of natural fruit from te far east. Does anybody have more info?

Reply to Heyns | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ben | 2015-10-27

Hi Heyns - where can I buy GPlus bennjanse@gmail.com

Posted by: Ryan | 2009-12-16

Hi I suffer from gout am having an attack right now but alas my G-plus was left at home ( in Margate holiday) I allways buy my g-plus in the health shop in centurion mall R125 per 20 capsuals but works like a bomb dont follow instructions drink 4 caps immediatly then 4 every 2-3 hrs till klaar . Minimum time to heal 2 hrs max 10 this is the real stuff. Anyone know if I can get some in Margate or surounding area?

Reply to Ryan
Posted by: michelle kaminer | 2009-12-06

reader suggests homeopathic g-plus.. where can i get it?

Reply to michelle kaminer | 1 comment (hide)

Hallo. You can find G-plus at "One health" in Centurion.

Posted by: dee | 2009-10-19

thre is a homeopathic remedy called g-plus... it is a capsule... my husband uses it when he gets gout attacts...it works very well...He is also on puricoss....

Reply to dee
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-13

Hallo Francois

Reply to cyberdoc