Posted by: Bronwyn Prince | 2011-08-31

Gout - Need advice on where to purchase

I would like to know where I can purchase this in South Africa I am from Cape Town - Elsies river to be precise, and I need to find this product for my dad as he is suffering from Gout and needs a reliever for the pain I also read about Flamasil and Goutezol, but see it''s only available in USA, if you can assist it would be highly appreciated, and if possible price.
The Juniper Berry Oil, where can I purchase it and how do a person use it?

Thank you in advance Bronwyn

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with these products. Ask your pharmacist, as he/she will be able to advise.

Please remember that gout is treatable. Your father should consult a doctor for blood tests, in order to get a baseline reading of his gout. His doctor will be able to give him a script for a product like Puricos. Acute attacks can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication, cortico-steroids and Colchicine. Also note that he also has to follow a strict diet to control his gout, as the medication will not have the desired effect if he defaults on his diet. Ask a dietrician for advice.

Posted by: pieta | 2011-08-31

my husband bought Goutezol at a Clicks pharmacy in Bloemfontein. It does not help him. The presribed medicine and diet helps a lot

Reply to pieta
Posted by: jack | 2011-08-31

Idont know the medication that you mention, but I use Puricos tabletts once a day. Your dads gout will no longer be with him,I think you must have pescription not sure, Iam drinking it for 4 years now.

Reply to jack