Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

Gout, Kidney Stone, Cirhossis

I have kidney stones, suffer from gout and have Cirhossis of the liver. What diet should I follow to ease the symtoms of these?

Dear Reader
Because you suffer from multiple serious conditions, it is vital that you should consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to work out a diet prescription that takes all your conditions into account, which is not something I can do for you over the Internet.
I do hope you will obtain relief from these symptoms.