Question
Posted by: Brian | 2009/05/26

Gout

I have severe gout that has eaten into the bone,namely my wrist and on the side of my foot,I' m on Puricoss 300mg Daily and I do take Colchicine (Houde) The problem is that my whole body is sore,my feet ,wrists and all other joints,what can I do?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Brian
You probably know this, but you need to limit foodstuffs that can precipitate a gout attack like red meat and alcohol. If you are not treated by a rheumatologist, you can ask your GP to refer you.

1
Posted by: Deb | 2009/07/06

23yr old son diagnosed with Gout. Puricos &  Colchicine. Older friend with Gout suggested use of Panafcort. Would appreciate your advice. Thanks

Reply to Deb