Question
Posted by: Bunnyhop | 2010-07-23

Got my periods twice

About a week (Wed 14th of July) ago I got my periods which lasted my normal 3 days. Then on Monday (19th July) I got my period again. This is the first time something like this happened to me. I am not on any birth control. Currently we are trying to get conceive. My current age is 31. Is there something I need to worry about? I went for my annual check up about 2 months ago and the Gynae said everything was okay.

As this is the first time it has happened, you can wait and see what happens next month.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-25