Posted by: Drea | 2009-02-26

Got hit on stomach while pregnant

Last night while my boyfriend and I were sleeping he turned and brought his knee up, right onto my stomach where my uterus lies. I had some cramps for a while after and they' ve been coming and going throughout the day. Should I be worried? I' m about 11 weeks pregnant and have had some cramps but not so many and not so often.

I would suggest that you have it checked out by your doctor.

Posted by: Kate | 2009-02-27

If are ever worried about anything in your pregnancy, pop into the labour ward at the nearest hospital and ask to check the baby' s heartbeat.

You may be more aware of the cramp as you are worried after the knock on your tummy. I don' t think a bump like that could hurt the baby but I would rather ask my gynae or pop into the labour ward.

Reply to Kate