Question
Posted by: Kat | 2009/12/10

got early " period"  but my BBT was still up, tested POSITIVE!

hi there,

my luteal phase is usually 14 days, but this month, my period came on day 11, it lasted 3-4 days, and seemed pretty average, maybe a bit lighter than usual...anyway, my temps were still up on Monday (last day of my ' period' ) till today, so I tested this morning, and I got a faint positive!

Should I be concerned about the bleeding, I' ve read about implantation bleeding, but mine was definitely heavier than what they say it' s usually like...

it' s my first baby, so my mind has got things like ectopic pregnancy running through it at a rapid rate!

thanks!

The most likely thing is an implantation bleed. It would be a bit early for an ectopic pregnancy to present.

2

Posted by: Ann | 2009/12/10

You need to have a beta blood test, the bleeding is not a good sign, esp if it was heavy.

Reply to Ann