Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

gossipmonger

i am a gossipmonger and find it difficult to shut my mouth. everybody at work knows everything about me and i feel that i am disrespecting myself not keeping my private life secret how do i stop this i trust people to quickly with anything and everything

Anon is right again. Talking about yourself isn't considered gossip. In some people it's bragging, of nervousness, but you're right to recognize that it has very few benefits and quite a few snags. A practical CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) counsellor could help you to break this bad habit and to cope with social msitations and nervousness better and in different ways

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

i do it to - know how you feel - want to kick myself sometimes...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

wrong definition of your problem...your not a gossipmonger if you tell people about your own life etc.....you are however if you are constantly talking about other people behind their back......just keep your mouth shut. its not that difficult!