Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2008/08/25

Goodness gracious - why?

I have 2 jackies - we like to leave the doggie door open for our
kids when we leave the house, i`ve suspected that the one jackie jumps on my leather couch when we leave, on saturday we left and came back within a minute as i forgot something and found her as suspected on my couch, I only shouted at her to get off but
i believe she will do it again and I want her to stop jumping on that couch, she doesnt jump on the couches when we are at home so why does she do it when we are not there - is it just a case of "  when the cats away the mice will play"  ? how can i stop her from doing this, i dont want to close them outside all the time!

Charlie

Try decent, raised very comfy beds for them. DAP spray in the beds to start with.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2008/08/25

Haha - welcome to the real world!

Try either standing the couch cushions up straight when you go out, or else put stuff on the couch - large trays, for example, or an upside-down footstool.

You have to outwit the buggers sometimes!

Reply to Chill